Thursday, March 10, 2011

A brand new blog!

You may know Richard North (@richthelandlord) from the comments on this blog and he has just started a blog of his own that's well worth checking out. It's mostly about photography but Richard says
it will inevitably drift in other directions too.

There will be links to 'cool stuff', occasionally some creative writing, maybe once in a while a recording of some of my music... and if something gets far enough under my skin maybe even a good old-fashioned rant...
His first photo is up and it's a good one. Why not pop over to Through My Lens now and say "hi"?

9 COMMENTS:

Charmaine Clancy said...

Thanks, I'll check it out :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug FH!

Comments are very welcome at my blog too, especially constructive criticism that will help me improve my craft.

If any of you are photographers too, and would like a guest-spot - or would like to suggest a photographic project we could collaborate on... don't be shy. :-)

Old Kitty said...

Yay for new creative bloggers!! Off I go to have a nose round!! Take care
x

nitebyrd said...

It's always nice to find new blogs. Thanks for sharing!

fairyhedgehog said...

Charmaine, I hope you enjoy it!

Richard, I thought it needed a wider audience!

Kitty, have fun over there!

nytebyrd, it looks like it might be fun!

Simon Kewin said...

Thanks for that - I'll mosey on over. Is that how you spell "mosey"?

fairyhedgehog said...

Simon, it's how I spell "mosey" but I haven't checked the dictionary!

Anonymous said...

I'm away in a different direction today... no picture, but a link to a cool illusion instead - along with clues in case you're brave enough to attempt it yourself.

Have fun. ;-)

fairyhedgehog said...

Richard, I just popped over to see.

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...