I've been tagged with, sorry Sophie, I mean I've been awarded the honest scrap
I'm guessing that "I'm a 54 year old married woman with two grown-up sons" isn't interesting enough but by the time you reach the end of this post (a big assumption there) you may think that is comparatively exciting after all. Here goes.
1. When I was a little girl I was called "Lulu" and as I got older I outgrew that and came to regard it as a shameful secret. My sister calls me "Gee" and my Mum calls me "Ginny Liz" and I'm old enough now not to mind what I'm called.
2. I love science fiction. When I was a kid this too seemed shameful as science fiction wasn't quite respectable and it certainly wasn't written with girls in mind.
3. I used to have a crush on Patrick Stewart or rather on his Jean-Luc Picard persona.
4. I loved climbing trees and even when I was sixteen I could often be found up a tree.
5. I took up springboard diving when I was forty-two. I've always loved the water and when I used to go to the seaside with Nanna she was always scared I'd drown. She was afraid of the sea so she used to support the RNLI and now if I make a donation to them I think of her.
I was recently tagged with the "six random things" meme so my other five true things can be seen here.
I'm not tagging anyone else as I think you're probably all memed out but if you fancy doing this one then consider yourself tagged.