I've been tagged by Kevin Musgrove with the six random things meme so here goes:
1. I met Terry Pratchett when he was still becoming famous. Tickets to hear him speak were £2.50 at the local library and I got him to sign two books for me.
2. I've lived in France for two years. I used to dream in French but not any more.
3. I mostly don't drink caffeine or alcohol but I'm not a Mormon. They just don't agree with me.
4. I regularly wander round with a book under one arm like a security blanket and then put it down and forget where I put it and my family hears the plaintive cries of "Where's my book?" They're very sweet and instead of saying: "Oh no, not again!" they say: "What does it look like?"
5. I don't like wearing socks and shoes. I definitely don't like wearing socks without shoes as Rufus attacks them. Ouch!
I can't believe that anyone is interested in any of this but never mind. I'm tagging Freddie, Robin, Whirlochre, Kiersten, writtenwyrd and but only if you want to be tagged.
Tag rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write 6 random things about yourself. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted...