Monday, March 02, 2009

Don't lose your comments

You know how annoying it is when you're writing a comment on a blog and something falls over and you lose everything you've written. Or even worse, you're filling out a form online and it all suddenly disappears. Well, I've found the answer but only if you're using Firefox. (Firefox is much more secure than Internet Explorer and has lots of cool addons. You can download it here.)

It's an addon called Lazarus.

So you need never lose a comment ever again. Unless you want to.

9 COMMENTS:

Sylvia said...

Oooh, this looks useful!

Hope you are feeling better - thinking of you!

Stacy said...

Just downloaded. Figured I could use it when I'm filling out my taxes. Thanks!

Bevie said...

I have Firefox. I use it when Firestar posts. But when I'm running it my machine runs even slower.

writtenwyrdd said...

I've been using Firefox for years. It is more stable, but things to happen to it.

fairyhedgehog said...

Thanks, sylvia.

Glad it's useful, freddie.

Bevie - I wish I knew what was going on with your pc!

ww - I'm not sure what kind of things happen to it but I much prefer it to IE.

Whirlochre said...

Thanks for this. I've lost loads of comments this week, so this will come in handy.

fairyhedgehog said...

Glad to be useful, Whirl.

SillyBoy said...

I tend to write any comments of significance in Notepad or suchlike, with paranoid overuse of the Save button, and paste them into the browser when I'm done.
But still, Lazarus looks like a thing of great usefulness, so I'll give it a try, thanks!

fairyhedgehog said...

SillyBoy - that's very sensible and cautious and I never think to do it!

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...