Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Domestic interlude, with added cats

I haven't posted for a couple of days because real life has been happening. Real life included a visit on Bank Holiday Monday to an old friend of mine who has had kittens. Well, her daughter's cat has had kittens and we may be getting some. I feel nervous about taking on a cat again - or more precisely two cats. I always feel like this about taking on a new responsibility and it will be wonderful to have feline company again.

For any other cat lovers reading this: the kittens are two ginger, one with white paws; two tortoishell, one with some white; and a black cat. If I can work out how to get the pictures my husband took off the camera and onto the pc, I'll post one or two. My friend says that we can have our pick of the litter, and I'd really like the ginger and white and the tortie and white, if they get on with each other. We can have them when they are twelve weeks old and have had their injections. Before then, I need to get cat flaps installed and a side gate to our garden. I am really excited, in case you hadn't guessed.

For everyone else: normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

2 COMMENTS:

Sylvia said...

We NEED kitten photographs.

fairyhedgehog said...

And we now have some!

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...