Saturday, April 19, 2008

Herding Cats - the reading challenge

I've just found Herding Cats the reading challenge.

I'm trying to work out what my list would include. At the moment, my thoughts are:
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
The Gate to Women's Country by Sherri Tepper
Gibbon's Decline and Fall by Sherri Tepper
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
The Gate of Ivory by Doris Egan
The Crow Road by Iain Banks
The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood
Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
Remnant Population by Elizabeth Moon
Deep Secret by Diana Wynne Jones

but I see that I've got two Sherri Tepper's in there and I want to have ten different authors.

I'll have to come back to this. Tomorrow I go to York for a few days, so I shan't be posting for probably a week.

3 COMMENTS:

Sylvia said...

Oh that's really neat. I need to think about that one. *mumble* *ponder*

Sylvia said...

Er, and have a good time!

fairyhedgehog said...

Thanks, Sylvia, we did! I didn't realise York is such a lovely city.

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...