Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Is it that time already?

Last November I wrote about the "novels" I'd written during Nanowrimo but at the time I was in the middle of my story and didn't know how it was going to go. It turned out to be one that I had a lot of fun with, so I'm adding it to my list of Nano stories.

2017 This Planet Has More Dangerous Wildlife Than Australia
A survey team has vanished from a new planet in mysterious circumstances and the follow-up team face dangers from the indigenous life, including carnivorous trees. The two main alien races are in an uneasy truce and one of them uses only colour and gesture to communicate.

Think octopuses, only on land. I had fun with this one.

Now it's time to think about what I want to write this year. October will go by far too fast!

So far, I've updated my spreadsheet where I keep track of my progress. It's important to get your priorities right.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...