Saturday, April 03, 2010

Tee shirt competition

Not the wet sort, although you may be forgiven for wondering after yesterday's post.

Disgruntled Bear is going the self publishing route which is both brave and difficult. As part of her publicity campaign, she is offering a tee shirt prize if you comment on her website, saying where you'll wear the shirt to get a picture taken. (You'll need to email her with a picture if you win a shirt.)

It could be fun seeing all the locations that people come up with.

8 COMMENTS:

Bevie said...

What a great idea! And Disgruntled Bear has another one. haha

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Wish I could go some place really interesting in the next week.

My word is "enest". Now even the birds are going cyber.

fairyhedgehog said...

Nice to see you so full of cheer, Bevie!

Old Kitty said...

I had to work out what the pics were on the t-shirt... I ought to see a psychiatrist maybe..!!

Anyway - I love comps me so will go there asap! also to wish her lots of luck with her self-publishing - as you are so right - it's a difficult journey but hopefully will turn out brilliantly for her.

Brave Disgruntled Bear!

Take care (I'm rhyming!!)

x

fairyhedgehog said...

Kitty, I hope you get a tee shirt then! We can all see you wearing it!

Disgruntled Bear said...

Thanks for the mention, fairyhedgehog!
We're getting some good responses.

And happy belated birthday!

fairyhedgehog said...

DB, I'm glad you're getting a good response and thank you for the birthday wishes!

Theresa Milstein said...

Fairyhedgehog, I want to see Old Kitty in the t-shirt too!

fairyhedgehog said...

Theresa, I bet she'll look good in it.

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...