Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Crochet Party

March is International Crochet Month and Ravelry is celebrating with a party. There's a Scavenger Hunt and a Mystery Crochet A Long and lots of other fun and games. Maybe I'll see you over there.

One challenge is to "write your name in crochet" and I got as far as "fairy" and gave up. In my defence, I'm still getting over the flu. It's the first year I've had flu in a long time and after nearly three weeks of being ill in bed I can't say I recommend it.

I feel like I want to wish you all "Live long and prosper!" but that seems almost too poignant right now.

6 COMMENTS:

Lexi said...

Oh dear, those wobbly letters sum up just how flu makes one feel...your toes look a bit poignant, too. Hope you are fighting fit again soon.

fairyhedgehog said...

"Poignant toes!" Aw, thanks Lexi. You say the nicest things.

Simon Kewin said...

Oh dear. Hope you're better soon!

MorningAJ said...

The flu is horrid. Get better soon.

fairyhedgehog said...

Thanks, MAJ!

fairyhedgehog said...

Thanks, Simon!

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...