- Go to a Fest-Noz - a Breton outdoor dance festival. It's free, the locals are friendly and you get the chance to join in. It's a bit like line dancing but in a circle.
- Go to another one the next night - this one with bonfire.
- Walk to the local market and haggle. (I didn't mean to haggle, I just started to walk away, and the guy offered me two euros off. Who'd have guessed?)
- Eat too much.
- Visit the standing stones.
- Swim in the pool.
- Paddle in the sea.
- Remove sand from crevices.
- Make a bookmark, a phone cosy, two spectacle cosies, a hat and a shawl. I made most of the hat while waiting in the car to get on the ferry home. It was a L O N G wait.
I didn't want to come home.