Monday, August 03, 2009

Men can multitask



There is an urban myth that men can't multitask. This weekend my Beloved and I saw a prime example of how this simply is not true.

Chucklefoot is a professional busker who was playing at Losely Park Live Crafts Show yesterday. He performs as a one man band and was playing the banjo and the harmonica (mouth organ), while keeping some marionettes going with one foot, banging a tambourine and occasionally playing a horn, singing and working a cymbal. He kept the music going while encouraging the watching children to take instruments and then leading them round in a circular parade.

He was great fun to watch and very friendly. Don't let anyone tell you that men can't multitask.

5 COMMENTS:

Bevie said...

I've fallen down the stairs while laughing at myself. Does that count?

fairyhedgehog said...

I don't know about counting but it made me laugh.

Whirlochre said...

Men can't multitask? What tosh!

Girly of Whirly finds me loads of jobs around the house which I can fail to do concurrently.

Robin S. said...

Well....JB always says he can't concentrate on two things at once.
That said, the thing he can't concentrate on is my voice telling him something he doesn't wanna know while he's on his freaking Blackberry or on his laptop or while he's driving or...

You get the picture...

fairyhedgehog said...

Whirl, you are clearly the master of multi-tasking.

Robin, I get the picture. My Beloved is much the same but if I'm honest I'm not that different myself.

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...