Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Kittens and exhaustion

We have the kittens. We picked them up yesterday and they cried almost all the way home - an hour's drive or more as it was rush hour.

They're settling in but they are into everything. They run up and down stairs and across the kitchen and hall, chasing each other and play fighting. From time to time they cry out to go home but they will allow us to comfort them. I didn't sleep well and I'm exhausted.

Oh, and my pc hard drive is buggered, so I was without internet for a couple of days. My son has kindly set up one of his pcs for me so at least now I've internet access. He'll recover my data for me once I get a new hard drive. But if you haven't seen me around it's because I wasn't.

I had no computer and I was bored so I wrote some more of my story. Now I know what I can do to make myself write but being cut off from the rest of the world is too high a price to pay.

I'll try and get some pictures up in the next few days, if I can keep my eyes open long enough.

4 COMMENTS:

Whirlochre said...

I've set my Kitty Pic Alarm to next few days.

fairyhedgehog said...

I'd better get my camera out then.

Stacy said...

Yes, pictures of adorable kittens, please!

Are you sure the names "Bonnie and Clyde" aren't super-appropriate now? ; )

What names did you settle on?

fairyhedgehog said...

They're Bonnie and Rufus. Rufus because he's a red-head and Bonnie because she is. More so when she's not play-biting us.

Post a Comment

The comments are the best part of this blog, so please do join in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...